Find books, ebooks, online journal articles and more...
Search for online journals by title or ISSN.
Did you know you can change your Google Scholar settings so it alerts you if the article is available at MTU Kerry library?
Follow these steps to connect MTU Kerry Library to Google Scholar:
1. Go to Google Scholar and click on the hamburger icon (3 horizontal bars) on the top left of the screen.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the menu that pops up and click on Settings.
3. Click Library links in the menu on the top left of the page.
4. Search for MTU Kerry, select Munster Technological University MTU Kerry and click Save.
Note: Leave the Open WorldCat box ticked if you want to be able to link to freely available content.
5. Now you're ready to search! On the results page, look for results with the Full-Text @ MTU Kerry links.
Search for available books in your area in Ebook Central
The library has also bought individual ebooks in a variety of subjects that are available from a search of the library catalogue and are listed here.